...a special way of caring for people with a terminal illness.
We provide comfort for patients and families.
• Home visits by RN’s
• Home Health Aides for assistance with personal care
• Social worker assistance
• Volunteer services for respite, etc.
• Medical equipment and supplies: hospital bed, oxygen, etc.
• Medication for pain and symptoms related to terminal illness
• Special 8-24 hour care in a crisis or at the time of imminent death
• Bereavement follow up for up to 13 months after death
Explore our other services: